hair stylist jobs in buckinghamshire
Our hair salon in Farnham Common, Bucks is recruiting now
Are you a qualified stylist? Are you looking for a new role with great opportunities and on going training? Do you want to join our fantastically friendly team?
If you answered YES to to above, we want to hear from you! Either Contact Mikaela on 07500 704705, send your CV to email@example.com, or complete the form below.
We can offer both employed positions on PAYE with holiday pay, pension contributions and generous commission OR if you prefer, self-employed roles are available. This is an incredible opportunity with job security, great training and an amazing team environment in our vibrant village centre salon. Immediate start available.
Have MORE Fun
Earn MORE Money
Be MORE Creative
hair stylist jobs
Ginger Rabbit based in Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire have a busy salon and looking for a Hairdresser to join the team by creating classic or contemporary hair services. By continually improving personal and technical skills thus creating a reputation and following that attracts loyal and new clientele.
Are you looking for an amazing salon to work with and support you with opportunities? If YES then contact Ginger Rabbit for further information. Our ideal candidate would be a self motivated, hard working enthusiastic and reliable stylist who lives local to SL2 postcode.
knowledge and skills
· An understanding of all aspects of the hairdressing industry and of changing fashion and trends
Skills and Experience
· Minimum experience five years or NVQ3 qualification.
· Have the ability to learn and has potential to grow
· Men’s cutting
· Cut and colouring skills
· Communication and people skills
· Open minded to learning new skills and the ability to pass them on
· Able to liaise with all types of customers
· Great listening skills
Customer service and retail sales
· Consultation on services
· Offering homecare advice
· Clear and coherent client records for colour and retail purchases
· Promoting re-booking and loyalty in clients
· Up selling a service – recommending a client has a treatment with colour and cut blow-dry services
· Recommendation of retail purchase
benefits and salary
Benefits and Opportunities
· Training & development opportunities
· Up to 33 days a year holiday (inc bank holidays)
· Loyalty bonus
· Free hair cuts and colour for yourself
· Competitive salary
· Plus an excellent commission and bonus accordance to experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,300.00-£43,000.00 per year
COVID-19 considerations:We are COVID-19 safe